Set Decorating - "Paracusia"

Paracusia is a sci-fi short that I decorated a few sets on.

I worked a lot with the greens department for this film.  The decorating was minimal, but there were a ton of plants and sets to be built.  There were many sets I helped piece together and scenic.  Please visit the flickr page for the production by clicking the link at the bottom of this entry.

To watch a clip of the short click the link below:


In this shot I had cut holes in the tops of every single water tube that is holding a piece of kale.  I also placed the kale in the tubing and maintained its healthy look throughout the shoot.
I decorated the lab table in the center of the room and I hung all the ivy from the ceiling.

I planted these plants with the art department in the styrofoam trays that I carved myself.

For more photos please visit the flickr site for Paracusia: