Set Decorating - "Nat and Olga"

This is a pilot for a mini-series that I decorated for.
You can see the trailer here under comedy series:

I decorated the secretary's desk with everything that you see in the picture.  There was nothing on the desks when we got there.  I put together the bouquet and  hung the art on the wall as well.

I made sure everyone at a chair had paper or a file to look at with a pen.  I filled the glasses with beverages and hung the art on the wall.

I frosted the windows in the board room with window frost.  You can see the difference across the bottom half of the windows.


The front desk was kinda messy when we first got there.  I cleared everything off and set everything you see in the picture the way it is.  I made the bouquet and hung the signs that are on the glass doors.

At the bar I made sure everyone had a drink and made the cocktails out of beverages like cranberry juice, soda and other various drinks.  I added garnishes to make the drinks look realistic.

Here I placed a few half drank and empty drinks to make the space look lived in.  You can see them on the table next to the man in the photo.

Same here, I placed drinks and made sure the actor had a drink to sip.